The Chartered credential is one of Engineers Australia’s key offerings and is also an important marker to industry and the community of independent, competent and ethical practice.
The enhanced application process is evidence based and will use experience and industry references to help applicants obtain Chartered status.
This information session will:
• Provide an overview of the enhanced process
• Present the transition options available from the current eChartered process to the enhanced program
• Include an audience Q&A session
Find out how you can get your Chartered started.
Register your interest today
About the Speaker
Professional Interview Panelist
Deon is a Fellow of the Engineers Australia and a Chartered Professional Engineer having extensive experience in the electrical and electronics industry in Australia, United Kingdom, USA and Japan.
As an interview panelist for Engineers Australia, Deon has a detailed understanding of the Chartered application and assessment process including the types of evidence required and the level of competency required to be demonstrated by applicants.
As a Chartered member of other international Professional Engineering Institutions, he is also experienced with the benefits of the Mutual Recognition Agreements that Engineers Australia offers.
He will be presenting information related to the process and answering questions during the session to assist candidates with their career development and journey towards the prestigious credential of ‘Chartered’.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Society Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113