Membership July 2020 Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- Engineers Australia is conducting a membership promotion during the period 1 July 2020 to 31 July 2020 inclusive.
- The offer will apply to all new or readmitting membership applications other than for the grade of graduate membership, providing that the applicant meets all membership criteria. The promotion is not available to existing members renewing their membership.
- The promotion is based on a waiver of the membership administration/application fee of $90.20 (if applicable). All other fees and charges remain the same.
- To qualify for the promotional offer the applicant must submit their completed application during the above mentioned period.
- All other existing membership terms and conditions continue to apply.
- The Executive General Manager Membership and Growth retains a complete discretion with respect to the conduct of this promotional offer.
- There are a number of circumstances where the upfront payment of the administration fee remains a requirement. A subsequent refund of the application fee will be made where all other requirements of this promotion are met. The specific circumstances requiring upfront payment of the administration fee are:
- Applications based on Mutual Recognition Agreements (MRA), unless the administration fee is waived through provision of the applicable MRA.
- Readmission to Chartered where the member is also seeking readmission to Engineers Australia membership; in this situation the refund would only apply to the membership readmission fee and not the Chartered readmission fee.