September fee-free promotion
Terms and Conditions
- Engineers Australia is to conduct a membership promotion during the period 1 September 2019 to 30 September 2019 inclusive. The applicable times for the promotion are from 12.01 am 1 September and terminate at midnight on 30 September.
- The offer will apply to all new or readmitting membership applications, providing that the membership criteria is met. The promotion is not available to existing members.
- The promotion is based on waiver of the membership administration/application fee from $90.20 if applicable. All other fees and charges remain the same.
- To qualify for the promotional offer the applicant must submit the complete application between the above mentioned times and dates.
- All other existing membership terms and conditions continue to apply.
- The Executive General Manager Members Services retains a complete discretion in regard to the conduct of this promotional offer.
- There are a number of circumstances where the upfront payment of the administration fee remains a requirement. A subsequent refund of the application fee will be made where applicable. The specific circumstances requiring upfront payment of the administration fee are:
- Applications based on Mutual Recognition Agreements (MRA) unless the administration fee is waived through provision of the applicable MRA.
- Readmission to Chartered where the member is also seeking readmission to Engineers Australia membership; in this situation the refund would only apply to the membership readmission fee and not the Chartered readmission fee.