Project Management Essentials
This blended course consists of a two-day face-to-face workshop and an online training component. By combining these two modes of delivery, you will gain practical skills as well as additional online content to complement your learning.
You will learn the fundamental concepts of project management and gain a greater understanding of the processes involved in managing a project throughout its life cycle.
This course introduces key concepts of project management, including:
- Defining a project and the elements of project management
- Understanding the role and required skills of a project manager
- Identifying the key roles of other project personnel
- Recognising each phase of a project's life cycle
- Introducing the triple constraints model
- Project governance
An in-depth case study is used throughout this course to demonstrate the practical application of project management concepts such as time, cost, scope, quality and risk.