13 Aug 2015Introducing create, Engineers Australia’s brand new member magazine, out August 21st .
6 Mar 2015The 18th Australian Engineering Heritage Conference is to be held in Newcastle, NSW, hosted and organised by the Newcastle Division of Engineers Australia and Engineering Heritage Australia.
23 Jul 2014National Congress is the peak representative body of Engineers Australia some 50 delegates representing the various groups of Engineers Australia such as Divisions, Colleges, Special Interest Groups, and Technical Societies.
The Society represents the diverse range of issues in building services. The activities are managed by a committee drawn from a range of interests in the industry.
The participation of technologists, and engineers in the Society's' activities is actively encouraged. Participation will facilitate your and the professions development by:
- Expanding the range of contacts of participants,
- Improving the participants knowledge and skills and;
- Be a unified voice for the industry on matters of common interest...Read more
- Transfer / Upgrade your membership
- Library services
- Policy and government liaison
- Become an office bearer or volunteer
- Exclusive member rewards
- Become a registered engineer
- Find Engineers Australia in your area
- Career planning and advice
- Engineering Education Australia courses
- Articulation guidelines
Migration Skills Assessment
Stage 1 Competency Assessment
Get Chartered Status
For Managers and Leaders
For Young Engineers
Policy and Media
What is Engineering