Our events and training services may have moved online, but all other Engineers Australia services – including Chartered assessments – continue and our team remains on duty and contactable, even if many of us are working remotely.
As the profession’s peak body, we have around 100,000 members, and we stand ready to harness that network and our members’ expertise to help as the Australian community comes together to face the challenges of coming months.
The following resources may be helpful to our members at this time:
- The Australia Government’s economic response to COVID-19 (Supporting individuals and households, Support for business, Supporting the flow of credit and cashflow)
- The Australian Taxation Office’s support measures for business and individuals
- A summary of Australian State and Territory economic responses
- Prime Minister’s media release announcing the creation of the COVID-19 Co-ordination Commission chaired by engineer Neville Power FIEAust CPEng EngExec NER APEC Engineer IntPE(Aus)
Calls for engineering industry assistance
- Blog on remote working in the light of COVID-19 by engineer, remote working expert and Engineers Australia member Dr Francis Norman AFIEAust CEngA EngExec NER IntETn(Aus)
- A Guide to Managing Your (Newly) Remote Workers (Harvard Business Review)
Professional development and networking
- Information on becoming a Chartered engineer
- Upcoming webinars and online events
- Videos from the World Engineers Convention
- Engineers Australia Information Resource Centre
- Online training services
- Create Digital
- EA Xchange online forum
If you would like to talk to someone, Member Services is here to help.
Call us on 1300 653 113 or email us at [email protected]