Make your mark on the engineering profession with a Chartered credential.
Earn your status as a Chartered engineer. See your work recognised by your peers, and earn your status as a Chartered engineer. As well as the mark of excellence, you'll gain:
- Global recognition - Chartered engineers are recognised throughout the world over for their skills and their professionalism. Chartered is your ticket to global recognition and working abroad.
- Career progression - Looking for a senior or consulting role? By demonstrating your skills with a Chartered credential, you gain a competitive edge and show commitment to the highest professional standards.
- Leadership development - Chartered engineers are peer-assessed against industry-recognised standards. You’ll be benchmarked against the best across 16 key competencies, spanning technical, management and communication skills.
How many years of experience do you have?
Becoming Chartered puts a concrete value to the work you’ve already done - particularly if you’re already an Engineers Australia member and a practising engineer for five years or more.
Why wait? You may already have what it takes to be Chartered.
Start your self-assessment online here. You can manage the entire process online now.
The information sessions provide an overview of the Chartered process and the application process followed by an audience Q&A session.
Upcoming sessions are listed below, or refer to your local event listings for further information:
- How to become a Chartered Engineer Information Session: 12.30pm AEST, Tuesday 11 August
- Chartered for Graduates: 5.30pm AEST, Wednesday 12 August
- Becoming Chartered with Over 15 Years of Experience: 12.30pm AEST, Thursday 13 August
- Continuing Professional Developlment (CPD): 12.30pm AEST, Wednesday 19 August
- Chartered Evidence Workshop: 5.30pm AEST, Wednesday 19 August
- How to become a Chartered Engineer Information Session: 5.30pm AEST, Tuesday 25 August
- Becoming Chartered with Over 15 Years of Experience: 12.30pm AEST, Tuesday 1 September
- How to become a Chartered Engineer Information Session: 5.30pm AEST, Wednesday 2 September
- Chartered Evidence Workshop: 5.30pm AEST, Thursday 10 September
- How to become a Chartered Engineer Information Session: 5.30pm AEST, Thursday 10 September
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD): 12.30pm AEST, Friday 11 September