You have already made an impact through the projects you’ve delivered. Now it’s time to make your mark.
Earn your status as a Chartered engineer. See the standard you’ve reached - recognised by your peers. Take your place at the top of the profession with Chartered status and gain:
- Global recognition - Chartered Engineers are recognised in the world over for their skills and their professionalism. Chartered is your ticket to global recognition and working abroad.
- Career progression - Looking for a senior or consulting role? By demonstrating your skills with a Chartered credential, you gain a competitive edge and show commitment to the highest professional standards.
- Leadership development - Chartered Engineers are peer-assessed against industry-recognised standards. You’ll be benchmarked against the best across 16 key competencies, spanning technical, management and communication skills.
How many years of experience do you have?
Becoming Chartered puts a concrete value to the work you’ve already done - particularly if you’re already an Engineers Australia Member and a practicing engineer for five years or more
Why wait? You may already have what it takes to be Chartered.
Professional Engineers, Engineering Technologists and Engineering Associates can become Chartered in a variety of Areas of Practice.
Start your self-assessment online here. You can manage the entire process online now.
Chartered Information Sessions
The information sessions provide an overview of the Chartered process and the application process followed by an audience Q&A session.
Upcoming sessions are listed below, or refer to your local event listings for further information:
- How to become a Chartered Engineer Information Session: 5.30pm AEST, Wednesday 8 July
- How to become a Chartered Engineer Information Session: 5.30pm AEST, Tuesday 14 July
- Chartered Evidence Workshop: 5.30pm AEST, Wednesday 15 July
- Becoming Chartered with over 15 years of experience: 12.30pm AEST, Tuesday 21 July
- Get Your Chartered Started - Panel Discussion: 12.30pm AEST, Wednesday 22 July
- How to become a Chartered Engineer Information Session: 5.30pm AEST, Wednesday 22 July
- Chartered Evidence Workshop: 12.30pm AEST, Thursday 30 July