The Electrical College is our home for all things Electrical. The College provides links to information/experts, events and celebrates professional achievements related to the field of Electrical Engineering. The College has representation on Standards Australia, accreditation and work with other kindred professional bodies. The College has a number of awards for professional achievement and organises conferences. The College arranges journal publication for technical papers, with international coverage. The College has a pool of EA member experts to call upon to enter into electrical engineering debate and offer information in response to any current community, society and international issues.
Electrical College Board Call for Nominations
The Electrical College Board is seeking expressions of interest from members of Engineers Australia Electrical College to fill (up to) one College Board position for an initial term of two years. We would welcome expressions of interest from both Chartered and non-Chartered College members.
The Electrical College Board is the peak learned society group within Engineers Australia that represents the electrical engineering discipline. The College Board:
- provides a communication channel between members of the electrical engineering community and Engineers Australia,
- provides communication across sub-divisions,
- explores electrical discipline related initiatives and provides guidance on Continuing Professional Development (CPD),
- ensures relevant CPD is available to all members of the Electrical Engineering Team, and
- recognises the achievements of members of the Electrical Engineering Team at all levels of experience.
If you are interested in joining the College Board please provide a short (one page) candidate statement and a CV to [email protected] by 5pm AEDT on Friday 13 December. Expressions of Interest received after this time will be ineligible and not be considered.
Further information can be found in the below documents:
- Electrical College Board Roles and Responsibilities
- Electrical College Plan
- Engineers Australia Regulations