Information for applicants
Easy step-by-step guide
- Read the Migration Skills Assessment Booklet
- Choose your assessment pathway and start collecting your documents
- Read the Applicant User Guide
- Create your account with Engineers Australia. If you already have an Engineers Australia account, proceed to step 5.
- Login to myPortal and navigate your way to Migration Skills Assessment
- Start lodging your application
- To avoid extra waiting time and paying extra fees, make sure you are applying for the correct assessment pathway and your application is decision ready. If you are unsure, please contact us.
- Engineers Australia no longer accepts or processes paper-based applications. If you already have a previous paper-based application with Engineers Australia, please refer to the frequently asked questions.