Migration Skills Assessment
Engineers Australia provides the following services:
- Standard Migration Skills Assessment: which includes the assessed Occupation and corresponding ANZSCO code, along with the comparability of qualifications to Australian Qualifications framework
- Relevant Skilled Employment Assessment
- Overseas PhD Assessment
- Applications can be Fast tracked to ensure a quick turnaround in your applications processing
Please note, this information does not apply to you if:
Unsure which application is for you?
There are a few different applications you could apply for, be sure to consult our flow diagram on how you can choose the correct assessment pathway for your situation.
Engineers Australia is the designated assessing authority for engineering occupations as listed by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
The Relevant Skilled Employment and Overseas PhD Assessments are optional services which will assist in the subsequent claiming of points with DIBP as part of the overall migration application - see information on the points test.
* Current turnaround time for applications
- Note that this time can be highly variable depending on the number of incoming applications.
- Time is based on from the date of receipt of all required information.
- Please do NOT contact Engineers Australia within these timeframes, as it will further delay processing times for all applications.
- Regularly updated advice on the dates of applications under current process may be sought by sending us a blank status email request. You will receive an automatic response.
Current turnaround time *
- Non-accredited qualifications: 15 weeks
- Accredited Australian and Accord qualifications: 11 weeks
- Fast Track Application: Skip the queue!